By Charu C. Aggarwal
Comprehensive assurance of the total quarter of Classification
Research at the challenge of type has a tendency to be fragmented throughout such parts as trend acceptance, database, facts mining, and laptop studying. Addressing the paintings of those assorted groups in a unified approach, Data class: Algorithms and Applications explores the underlying algorithms of type in addition to purposes of category in numerous challenge domain names, together with textual content, multimedia, social community, and organic data.
This entire ebook makes a speciality of 3 basic features of information classification:
- Methods: The ebook first describes universal ideas used for type, together with probabilistic equipment, choice timber, rule-based equipment, instance-based equipment, aid vector computing device equipment, and neural networks.
- Domains: The e-book then examines particular tools used for information domain names reminiscent of multimedia, textual content, time-series, community, discrete series, and unsure information. It additionally covers huge information units and knowledge streams as a result contemporary value of the massive facts paradigm.
- Variations: The e-book concludes with perception on diversifications of the type technique. It discusses ensembles, rare-class studying, distance functionality studying, lively studying, visible studying, move studying, and semi-supervised studying in addition to assessment elements of classifiers.
Read or Download Data Classification: Algorithms and Applications (Chapman & Hall/CRC Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery Series) PDF
Best machine theory books
Regardless of the abundant variety of articles on parallel-vector computational algorithms released over the past two decades, there's a loss of texts within the box personalized for senior undergraduate and graduate engineering learn. Parallel-Vector Equation Solvers for Finite aspect Engineering functions goals to fill this hole, detailing either the theoretical improvement and demanding implementations of equation-solution algorithms.
The decade has visible computational implementations of enormous home made traditional language grammars in formal frameworks resembling Tree-Adjoining Grammar (TAG), Combinatory specific Grammar (CCG), Head-driven word constitution Grammar (HPSG), and Lexical practical Grammar (LFG). Grammars in those frameworks as a rule affiliate linguistically inspired wealthy descriptions (Supertags) with phrases.
This publication constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the12th foreign Colloquium on Theoretical facets of Computing, ICTAC 2015,held in Cali, Colombia, in October 2015. The 25 revised complete papers awarded togetherwith 7 invited talks, three instrument papers, and a pair of brief papers have been rigorously reviewedand chosen from ninety three submissions.
This publication constitutes the refereed complaints of the nineteenth overseas convention on thought and purposes of Satisfiability trying out, SAT 2016, held in Bordeaux, France, in July 2016. The 31 average papers, five software papers awarded including three invited talks have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from 70 submissions.
- Real-Time Applications with Stochastic Task Execution Times
- Automata Theory and its Applications (Progress in Computer Science and Applied Logic)
- Categories and Computer Science (Cambridge Computer Science Texts)
- Learning Generative Adversarial Networks
- Performance Evaluation, Prediction and Visualization of Parallel Systems (The International Series on Asian Studies in Computer and Information Science)
- Computer Science: A Concise Introduction
Additional info for Data Classification: Algorithms and Applications (Chapman & Hall/CRC Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery Series)
Data Classification: Algorithms and Applications (Chapman & Hall/CRC Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery Series) by Charu C. Aggarwal